Understanding tax strategies and managing your tax bill should be part of any sound financial structure. Effective tax planning is a strategic approach to legally mitigate the taxes you pay while adhering to the performance and diversification* within your portfolio as well as the objectives of your estate plan. NetVEST uses our in-house and affiliated professionals, as well as current tax professionals you may already have, to:
- Title your assets for tax efficiency
- Determine whether you belong in tax-advantaged or taxable investments
- Possibly reduce or defer taxes on the sale of your investment real estate with appropriate titling and trust techniques
- Potentially avoid paying unnecessary dollars in estate tax regardless of how many times the laws are changed
- Use irrevocable trusts to leverage your testamentary gifts, lower your estate and income taxes, and provide a lasting legacy
- Stay up to date regarding tax laws and changes within the industry
- Prepare tax strategies
- Work with our team of specialists to find the ethical, appropriate strategies to help manage your unique tax situation.
*There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall returns or outperform a non-diversified portfolio. Diversification does not protect against market risk.
*LPL Financial does not provide legal or tax services.